It is a 100% female and black-owned commercial legal business and is a sister entity to SITL Legal.
Holdco is a level 1 BBBEE contributor and is an exempt micro-enterprise.
Virtual Legal is committed to offering thoroughly substantive legal agreements and documents at cost-effective prices. These agreements come with detailed explanatory notes and may also contain drafting notes to assist you with agreement conclusion. Additionally, we have provided information here regarding the signing and conclusion of your agreement.
We may not turn you into a lawyer, but we hope that – in engaging with agreements and e-guides on this site and making use of the drafting and explanatory notes, you will have a better understanding of how legal agreements work in your industry, and be better able to negotiate them.
For more about the DIY legal agreements, please click here
The CEO of Virtual Legal is Shamrita Singh whose details are as follows:
- Attorney of the High Court of South Africa
- BA (Law and International Relations) (University of the Witwatersrand “Wits”)Shamrita Singh Founder of Sitl Legal
- LLB (Wits)
- LLM (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Chevening scholarship holder
- Member of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces