PLEASE ENSURE YOU’VE READ THE FAQs BEFORE PURCHASING AN AGREEMENT.
YOU MUST HAVE SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ZIPPED FILES: THIS IS FREELY AVAILABLE: http://www.7-zip.org/
PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any difficulty in downloading zipped files or if there is any technical error, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This pack of services agreements and non-disclosures is for use by service providers who/that provide services to parties who/that ARE NOT “consumers” in terms of the Consumer Protection Act. Please note that a pack will be made available in due course for matters that are regulated by the CPA.
Please note: the services agreement used for CPA and non-CPA deals are fundamentally different. This pack is solely for non-CPA deals.
If you are a SMME, or any entity for that matter, that provides services and receives services and if you:
- want to manage and regulate your legal risks, rights, obligations and business relationships more effectively through the conclusion of detailed legal agreements;
- want to understand what all the legal jargon in agreements means;
- want agreements that can be tailored for the provision and receipt of different services?
and if the answer to all of the above questions is a resounding YES, then this pack for the DRAFTING, NEGOTIATING AND CONCLUDING OF SERVICES AGREEMENTS (FROM A SUPPLIER AND RECEIVER PERSPECTIVE), CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS AND VARIOUS CONFIDENTIALITY UNDERTAKINGS is for you. Not only is this 62 page legal e-guide provide, but you also receive MS Word copies of the agreements below.
We will illustrate to you why a well-crafted services agreement (whether as receiver or provider thereof) will assist you in and the counterparties you deal with in effectively managing each party’s expectations. You want to avoid long and complicated litigious processes that can often arise in the absence of written agreements.
Agreements for the provision of services (both as a supplier of services and as a receiver of services) are necessary instruments for managing trading and business relationships. Too often SMMES eschew the conclusion of these agreements as a result of high legal fees. However, failing to manage legal risks, by adopting a dismissive approach to such, could have extremely adverse financial and reputational repercussions.
Not only do you receive the comprehensive e-guide to facilitate the understanding and conclusion of the above agreements, you also receive the following agreements:
- A Generic Services Agreement- Receiver: to be used when an entity receives services
- A Generic Services Agreement-Provider: to be used when an entity provides services
- A Bilaterally-applicable Confidentiality Agreement
- A Unilaterally-applicable Confidentiality Undertaking
- A Personal Confidentiality Undertaking (to be provided in terms of the Unilaterally-applicable Confidentiality Undertaking)
- A Personal Confidentiality Undertaking (to be provided in terms of the Bilaterally-applicable Confidentiality Agreement
Constructive feedback is always welcome; please email email@example.com in this regard.
PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any difficulty in downloading zipped files or if there is any technical error, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.