EXPLANATORY NOTES FOR THE PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH NO PROBATION PERIOD
This agreement is for use by employers who wish to employ employees on a permanent basis, and can be used in a number of different industries, e.g. when hiring an employee in a corporate, a teacher, an estate agent etc. It is robust and flexible enough to be used for the most junior to the most senior of employees.
It can be easily used where employees are paid a monthly salary, a commission, or a basic salary and commission.
This agreement has NO probation period built into it.
This PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH NO PROBABTION PERIOD:
- is legally substantive (7 pages in total);
- is bordered;
- has pages numbered;
- is fully justified;
- is typed up using Tahoma font, size 10;
- has been meticulously spell-checked;
- is extremely professional in its appearance;
- has several drafting and explanatory notes therein for guidance;
- can be printed onto 9 A4 pages. (In the interests of the environment, it is suggested that the agreement be printed back to back on 4 pages.)
Sometimes formatting may go slightly awry due to no fault of ours when agreements are downloaded, so we encourage you to always ensure that this is rectified as we always want our agreements to not only be legally robust, but to also be professional in their style and format.
This PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT WITH NO PROBATION PERIOD has the following clauses:
- APPOINTMENT REMUNERATION
- HOURS OF WORK
- ANNUAL LEAVE
- SICK LEAVE
- EMPLOYMENT DUTIES
- NOTICE PERIOD AND TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT
APPENDIX 1: SPECIFIC DUTIES OF THE EMPLOYEE
APPENDIX 2: FURTHER INFORMATION TO BE PROVIDED BY THE EMPLOYEE
Please read carefully through the agreement and fill in all missing details; in preparing a signature document, please have regard to all the notes we have placed hereon to assist you with the conclusion of a professional, legally binding agreement.
Constructive feedback is always welcome. Please email email@example.com in this regard.